Sports Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Tonto-banchou, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Tonto-banchou

Tonto-banchou "Well-Known" Member
    Editor Contributor Social Media Team

Ryuuou no Oshigoto!

[​IMG]

Genre: Game, Slice of Life, Comedy
    Studio: Project No. 9
    Source: Light Novel
    Air Date: January 9, 2018

Synopsis

Kuzuryuu Yaichi is a 16-year-old shogi master who finds himself in a slump right after being crowned the Dragon King. One day, a nine-year-old girl named Hinatsuru Ai shows up on his doorstep and asks to be his disciple. Could she give him the spark he’s been looking for?

PV

2. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

Here it is ladies and Gentleman. You fanservice Loli anime of the season. With of course probably some romcom moments as well.

I liked episode one. It made me laugh, the animation was beautiful, and the characters were actually really enjoyable.

Sora though <333

3. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Ryuuou no Oshigoto Opening Theme

Korekara (コレカラ)" by Machico

Ryuuou no Oshigoto Ending Theme

Mamoritai Mono no Tame ni (守りたいもののために)" by Miku Ito

4. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

Ryuuou no Oshigoto review

Story 8/10: The rating of the story was rough for me to judge. The main story was basically average. I feel like there's a trend where a Teenage boy works along side a young female in anime these days. I mean more then Usual. With Ai and Yaichi it was just another Master/Student relationship. However when it came to the backstories of the Side and Minor characters, well that's a different story. I was more entertained by Yashajin, Keika, and Ginko. I felt like they made the anime more enjoyable thanks to their backstories more then Ai and Yaichi.

Art and Animation 10/10:
    The art and animation were top notch. When it comes to animation I feel like Project No 9. brings it with every anime they've produced.

Sound 6/10: The sound and music was basically nothing to get excited about. The opening was fun, and the ending was soothing. The bgm really did not exist.

Characters 8/10: The characters I feel like i summed up in my "story" section. Again though I liked the Minor and Side characters more then Ai and Yaichi. They were far more entertaining and enjoyable.

Enjoyment 6/10: My enjoyment of this anime was like a roller coaster. Some moments got me really excited to watch, while others had me saying "What?" in a confused matter. I just felt like the writing was all over at points and they eventually took the easy way out at the end of the show.

Overall 6/10: Overall this anime is nothing special. There's better anime out there that revolve around the Loli aspect of things.