Fantasy Shichisei no Subaru

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Sora Senpai, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

[​IMG]

Synopsis

In the popular MMORPG world 'Union' there existed a legendary party named Subaru. This party, made up of a group of childhood friends and elementary schoolers, exceeded the limits of the game with their various senses. However, due to an incident which resulted in a death, 'Union' ended its service and the group of childhood friends went separate ways. Six years later, highschooler Haruto logged into the new 'Reunion' and reunited with a single girl. Asahi—one of old 'Subaru' party members, and his childhood friend who should have died six years ago. Is she a digital ghost, or...?

(Source: MAL News)

Studios: Lerche
    Source: Light novel
    Genres: Action, Fantasy, Game, Sci-Fi

PV:

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Shichisei no Subaru Ending Full「Starlight」by Erii Yamazaki

3. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Shichisei no Subaru OP FULL「360° Hoshi no Orchestra」by petit milady

4. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

STORY 5: The story of Shichisei no Subaru was actually pretty decent until the anime ended and nothing really escalated story wise. You wish as the viewer that something would be solved but no nothing gets answered and the only thinkg this anime becomes is a far lesser...and I mean like Rock Bottom lesser version on Anohana...the Asahi we Lost that day.

Art 6: The Art and Animation was average at best. Which is a surprise because Lerche usually does really good work. I guess they heavily focused on a better anime in Asobe Asobase this season.

Sound and Music 4: The sound and Music was nothing special.

Characters 5:
    Character wise I gave it a 5 and thats generous because less then half of the Main characters were actually enjoyable. (Satsuki, Clive, and Elicia) Taanori was growing on my because he did not stay fixated on Asahi but yeah he came up just short for me liking him.

Enjoyment 6:
    I would have enjoyed this anime a lot more if it had a solid or acceptable ending. It was okay watching it though.

Overall 4: I wouldn't waste my time with this anime unless you were watching it week to week.