Food and Drink Shokugeki no Souma: San no Sara (Food Wars)

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by J4sm1n4, Sep 27, 2017.

1. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Well i think they could always do a "college" years for the elite ten. But the rebels are only second years? Then it could keep going.

2. JoJo

JoJo Well-Known Member
    Gold Founder

Welp...this is the ending?? Talking about a rushed freakin ending!

They even messed up the ErinaxSoma shipping kinda ending up. They should've quit before the Team Shokugeki and that would've been a good point to start off a new season. Cause in that case people will start petitions and stuff demanding a new season of this awesome anime! I'm low-key kinda pissed right now...really dented the overall score for me this season. I need a new season...not a thank you for boarding the train BS

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Wow slow down jojo. Yeah its a bit rushed since they did the last challenge off screen. I cant imagine theyd make us wait long for the next one.

Though my only question is are they strictly following a manga or is this tv only? Are they caught up to the manga or is there more? Im sure tgey could crank more out if its not based on a manga or not strictly based. Of course didn't one of the fullmetal alchemists get an ok to finish ahead of a manga to do its own ending?