Adventure Sora yori mo Tooi Basho (A place further than the Universe)

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Sora Senpai, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

[​IMG]

Synopsis:
    Mari Tamaki is a girl in her second year of high school who wants to make the most out of her youth but is usually too afraid to do so. One day, she meets Shirase Kobuchizawa, a girl who has been saving up to travel to Antarctica to search for her missing mother. Joined by two other girls, Hinata Miyake and Yuzuki Shiraishi, Mari and Shirase set forth on a cruiser ship bound for the Antarctic.

Studios: Madhouse
    Source: Original
    Genres: Adventure

PV:

Each episode will air every Monday on Crunchyroll with episode one airing on January 2nd

2. Pinky The Blue Flamingo

Pinky The Blue Flamingo Established Member
    Staff Advisory Editor-in-Chief Gold Founder

Aww man what a strong and well done first ep! I love the protagonist, she reminds me so much of myself. The anxiety she feels about even small changes in her life is something I deal with daily, and they portrayed that initial excitment changing to creeping fear and then to inaction so well.

Just omg. These characters man. I am rooting for them all the way!

3. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

4. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

While I love Mari, Shirase has stolen my heart. Like honestly she will probably be my favorite girl in any anime this season. I know thats bold seeing this is the first anime of the season I'm watching. But those smiles she had in episode 1....HEART MELTING <3

5. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Loved it even more than the first episode.

Hinata is really fun and her natural chemistry with Mari is great to watch. It's like they know each other since birth. They remind me of Yui and Ritsu

I loved how they draw the running part, particularly Hinata, and the humor is on point. Also...Physics lol

It looks like a cute girl show done right.