Comedy Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:

Shiina Aki is constantly being treated like a girl due to his feminine looks so he decides to move to Tokyo to attend middle school in an attempt to change himself. However what awaits him in his new home, Sunohara-sou, is the kind-hearted caretaker, Sunohara Ayaka. Along with the three female members of Aki's new middle school's student council, Yukimoto Yuzu, Yamanashi Sumire & Kazami Yuri. And so begins Aki's new life in Tokyo living with 4 girls.

Trailer:

Air Date
    : Jul 5, 2018

Official Site: here

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Sunoharasou no Kanrinin-san Opening Full「Bitter Sweet Harmony - Aiko Nakajima」

3. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

@Kuze have you found the ending for this yet? Full

4. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

nvm found it

5. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Cool.

6. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Sunoharasou no Kanrinin san Ending Full「Sonna no Boku Janai - Shino Shimoji」

7. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

There is not much to this anime story wise. If our main Shota MC had a goal in mind and actually stayed true to accomplishing said goal it would have been a little more interesting. So while the story was uninteresting, the amount of great female characters made up for the lack of ACTUAL plot.

The art and Animation was interesting. Silver Link did a great job as always but I felt like there was something lacking to this anime. Maybe the bluray will clean up the animation a little bit but overall it was average.

I really enjoyed the opening and ending. The Voice actors were average. None hit me with the "WOW" factor but they fit their characters fine enough. Especially Ayane Sakura as Nana.

Like I said I really enjoyed the characters. I mean they were cute and enjoyable and thats all I needed from this anime. because just at multiple times I wanted to punch the MC in the face for being a coward when it came to these women.

I enjoyed this anime. It gave me feels at points and it had a decent amount of fanservice but tasteful service.

Overall if you watched this anime while airing it was not worth dropping. However it is not an anime I would recommend to everyone.

It's worth a watch but not worth buying it when it eventually comes to bluray.

7/10 Overall