The dceu is dead

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by yoda313, Sep 29, 2017.

1. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

2. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Even more evidence marvel won!

https://cosmicbook.news/justice-league-dceu-dead?amp

Actually justice league was way better then bvs or man of steel. I never saw suicide squad but seems like j didnt miss anything. I did like aquaman even though it could have been tweaked a bit to be even better.

4. Aeon

Aeon New Member

Aquaman was good. Wonder Woman was good. (although not that good on a second watch on a small screen. Gal Gadot just looks like a supermodel with too much make up... and that slouch!)

It's just that, I don't like superman. He's superboring. And Batman, the last few movies with him I just hated, especially those with Christian Bale. That "I'm a goody do gooder, but dark wink wink" nonsense, riding on a bike with wheels so wide you couldn't turn a corner if you wanted to. Only the joker was a small savin Grace. A small one. The only place where superman and batman are fun is here:

5. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

@Aeon - wow somebody who doesn't like the Nolan trilogy!

At first I didn't like batman begins as it was so different from the campy schumaker films. But I grew to appreciate it's realism tone. I think dark Knight gets way too much credit. Overhyped is what id say. And dark Knight rises doesn't get enough credit for rounding out the series.

Ive finally bought wonder woman, justice league and the bvs extended edition. Ive mostly finished my first rewatch of justice league. It's a not better then I remembered. I'm eventually going to get to the extended bvs to see what the additions do. I have reached the theatrical once but that was with the rifftrax track. It sooo deserves it!

Aquaman is just a bit too bloated. It could be trimmed to be a tighter movie. Thats about my only complaint for it. And ww was a nice tonal shift from the snyderverse.