OOC The Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Realm' started by Randoms, Aug 7, 2017.

1. LilithVonBoch

LilithVonBoch Born to struggle, raised to strive.

Hey sorry for the delay, mom kicked me out monday, might have something up in the coming days.

2. Randoms

Randoms Ridiculously Awesome Randomness
    Silver Founder Plus

What did you mean in your last paragraph, Lilith?

3. LilithVonBoch

You mean when she spoke one last time ? Just offering a helping hand with assisting others, you said Fyn was super exhausted from all the running and helping around, what's the point of someone helping others if she empties herself in the process? She might not know how the tool works, but she knows basic first aid, putting bandages and stuff you know. Sorry I suck at describing how she felt about this. If that was what you were talking about.

4. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

My confusion lies in the question "how about you after?". I understood what followed after that question, but what was Kaira asking and to whom?

5. LilithVonBoch

Huh, I will be honest, I don't know why I wrote after and not Fyn. I changed it, sorry about the misunderstanding.

6. Ravok

Ravok ~Hoping he will get a reply soon

Mhhh, I have returned from the dead. Is it still possible to join?

7. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

Yes it is. It's also at a great time. We are in s resting stage between battles.
    Also keep in mind we are a little slow paced, but everyone is posting. Don't get discouraged, and also don't disappear. We might think you're just taking forever.

#47 Randoms, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  8. Ravok

Yeah lemme write up a character. One that is most likely taken from somethging we have been working on as a group

9. Ravok

Name: "Biohazard"
    Appearance: When not wearing the armor he looks like your average guy, He is about 6'2 and prefers to wear long sleeved clothing. His hair is brown and his eyes look almost bright green an obvious unnatural colour. The most obvious thing is a gas mask like thing covering his mouth. He never seems to take it off and because of this is unable to speak. Anything he touches seems to start being affected as i hit by radtiation

Personality: He at times seems slightly crazy, he always tries to communicate but all sounds coming from him are muffled humphs.
    Armaments (Armor and weapons): Biohazard only seems to be able to activate his actual weapon for an hour at a time. When he does so his gasmask transform into some form of power armor. A suit completely made out of steel that emits raditiation even more. In this form his strength and defensive capabilities are greatly increased. Besides his fists and the deadly radiation he admits he has a grappling hook with wich he can pull a target to him or the otherway around
    Bio: "Biohazard used towork in a nuclear facility and mantain it, but one day it went wrong and the facility went on meltdown. It soon exploded with Biohazard still inside, what came after that nobody knows but biohazard is very much still around

10. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

Interesting. I wonder how this will affect his fellow combatants in this mysterious place.

11. Ravok

So how do i start?

12. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

Just post. We are currently in a resting phase, but there is plenty to observe or people to interact. If you need something to do, there is the large ornate door, the battles portrayed engraved along the walls, the depth of the lake, other combatants to attempt communication with.

I would like to keep story progression under the initiative of the other players (meaning anyone but me) but if you need me to start something, I can move things along.

At the moment we are waiting for Yajuu, but you don't need to wait to make an introductory post.

#52 Randoms, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  13. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

Are you guys still here?

14. Yajuu_Kikuishi

Yajuu_Kikuishi Active Member

Always here on my end. I was just waiting on the others.

15. Ravok

Same here :D I dont know who we are waiting on

16. LilithVonBoch

Sorry, i've been exhausted a lot lately thanks to the extra travelling I have to do now. I honestly don't know when i'll feel like posting. I don't know what ever deadline you gave us in between post but I won't blame ya if you just kick me out either.

17. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

There hasn’t really been a deadline. Hopefully you’ll feel lucky or pistons again in the head future. Also there isn’t much of a turn order either, so if anyone want to post something, go ahead. If things progress too far, I’ll try to keep the other characters up to speed should the owner not respond in a while, or I’ll put them in an non influential position until s time comes where the owner returns.

18. Yajuu_Kikuishi

Yajuu_Kikuishi Active Member

I'm aiming to get a post up tonight as soo as I'm back from work.

19. LilithVonBoch

I am extremely sorry, I've been fighting with myself everyday, are you guys still around? I'll post if that's the case.

20. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

I am. So is Yajuu (I’m pretty sure anyway). Not sure about Ravok.