OOC The Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Realm' started by Randoms, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Randoms

Randoms Ridiculously Awesome Randomness
    Silver Founder Plus

Pretty much the same as how it’s spelled.

Dly-igi-ma-melia-im

A creature composed of mostly mineral components with strong aptitude for magic. It survives by either hunting or by forming a symbiotic relationship with another who nourishes both of them by granting the host unrestricted use of its powers.

#101 Randoms, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. Yajuu_Kikuishi

Yajuu_Kikuishi Active Member

Fair shout. I've been calling it Digi in my head.

3. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

I'm sorry for taking so long. Part of it was work/errand related, and the other part was trying to come up with my reply. There was some great input from your posts and I wanted to incorporate them as best I could.

So that’s 2/2 fights ending in near decapitation. We’re a third of the way there. Keep it up.

#103 Randoms, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  4. Yajuu_Kikuishi

A brilliant reply :D

See if we can make it 3 for 3, eh?

5. Neji195

Neji195 Not your average "Newbie"

Name: Haste

Appearance: Haste is 5 foot 8. His waist, arms and legs are all covered in white bandages. He has short and curly black hair with a deep scar running down his cheek . His skin is brown, and he has a very cut, lean body structure. He also has a white bandage wrapped around his forehead.
    Personality: Haste is very impulsive. He talks very fast but isn't very social. He keeps to himself unless he finds a quality about you that he actually likes. He only trusts himself.

Armaments (Armor and weapons): Haste doesn't carry any weapons. His weapon is his body. His arms and hands are as hard as one of the rarest metals in the world. Under his arms bandages are small tattoos. He has one on each arm. On his left he has one that contains magic that grant Haste with the gravitational abilities to attract and repulse objects and people. On Haste's right arm he has a tattoo which grants him the abilities of shifting himself forwards or backwards in a 10 yard radius. The shifting is a jump at a very fast speed. The magic from both arms can only be used when arms aren't covered or in physical contact with anything.

Bio: Haste comes from a family explorers. When he was young he fell 40 feet from a mountain landing on both of his arms. After learning his arms were not functional he went searching for a doctor from his village that were rumoured to use dark magic. Haste made a deal with the doctor to be one of his experiments while being operated on and in the end after getting new arms, he learned that the doctors deal was a curse. Haste uses his abilities only when he needs to and is on a quest to discard the magical curse he lives under.

6. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

Welcome. Interesting character. In a world where he may be forced to use his curse constantly, will he be alright?

He is accepted. If you're unaware, we are a little slow paced so if posts come several days apart don't be discouraged. We're pretty good at not taking more than a week most times. We're currently in a resting period between major battles with a subplot taking place between Lilith's character, Kaira, and a person from said character's history.

7. Neji195

Haha, Haste will be okay. His curse just evens out his magic usage and prevents him from not being OP. Slow paced is fine, it works with my Uni schedule. I'm excited to be back in the RP realm. I lived in the realm during the old A4 days if you were around.

8. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

I don’t remember when I joined A4, but I too spent most of my time at the role players realm. Feel free to post whenever. The others should be posting some time in the near future.

#108 Randoms, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  9. Yajuu_Kikuishi

Hey Neji, nice to see you again. I remember you from ye old A4.

Neji195 likes this.
  10. Neji195

Yajuu! It's been awhile! We've shared good times in the RP Realm on the old A4.

11. LilithVonBoch

LilithVonBoch Born to struggle, raised to strive.

Wait, THE Neji? Holy shit I think I barely missed you back then though. Welcome back bro.

12. Neji195

Haha I feel honoured. I noticed through my absence I'm always brought up on threads somehow. Thank you!

I spent a lot of time in A4's role players realm and was apart of a lot of stories. I hope to contribute what I can here.

Who's gonna post next? I'm ready to tear some shit up. *Wink Wink*

13. LilithVonBoch

Well mine and it's written, I just need to correct it. Got it done a few minutes ago, but I have to leave to a friends house. If you guys really want it, I can just post the uncorrected format and edit the post later tonight when I come back or just post it later tonight. I sent it to myself so I'll have the copy on my phone.

14. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

How are we doing?

15. LilithVonBoch

Doing fucking great ma dude, waiting on someone to post for 2 more days though, wouldn't want to all of the light jeez. :whistle:

16. Yajuu_Kikuishi

Sorry, people. I've been mega busy this week and didn't realise how much time had passed since the last post. I'll get one up very soon!!

17. LilithVonBoch

Oh shit, that jumped out of my head. I went for a tattoo instead and I totally forgot, my bad.

18. Neji195

I've been hella busy as well but expect a post soon.