OOC The Gauntlet

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Realm' started by Randoms, Aug 7, 2017.

1. LilithVonBoch

LilithVonBoch Born to struggle, raised to strive.

I'M FREE FROM WORK FOR CRYING OUT FUCKING LOUD. I am so fucking sorry. :(

2. Randoms

Randoms Ridiculously Awesome Randomness
    Silver Founder Plus

I’m glad you’re back. I didn’t want to say anything because I’m starting to feel pushy.

3. Neji195

Neji195 Not your average "Newbie"

I'll try to post by either tomorrow or Friday.

4. LilithVonBoch

I still have stuff to do, but I'll post saturday night for sure.

5. LilithVonBoch

Sorry for the double post, I would just like to point out that I don't know if I either clicked cancel, posted and and it somehow didn't OR I forgot to click post and just closed the web browser... I'm terrible... I'll re-write it right now. x)

6. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

Pardon Lilith. Just so I am understanding correctly, Kaira counter attacked by slashing him across his chest. So the situation is they're at a standoff again with Futoji having a wounded chest, and Kaira a missing left arm.

7. LilithVonBoch

Depends on how deep she made it, that's up to you.

8. Randoms

Silver Founder Plus

Roger that. I'd say it's about time it wraps up, the next battle is imminent. Odds are after Yajuu posts, the next door will open and the introduction of the next major opponent will be revealed.

It's also important to note the following injuries. I don't bring it up for them to be addressed immediately, but so that they can have presence.

Kaira: missing left arm. All other wounds have been healed.
    Jo: severely injured feet. All wounds from giant's battle have been healed.
    Azam: Incapacitated left hand / wrist under treatment. Pierced leg (not specified), various minor cuts and bruises. All wounds from all battles except his left arm have not been healed.
    Haste: Not Specified
    Timorith: Deceased
    Fyn: wounded left arm and right leg under treatment. various parts of her person coated in a crystal-like crust.
    Callsim: various minor cuts and bruises.

Just because I can:

Name: Timorith Aven
    Appearance: A mostly thin man with defined muscle tone. He has a lightly tanned skin tone. He is about 6' even in height. He has mildly thick hair that is about ear length and is colored dark brown. He has brown eyes. He does not have any piercings, but has a tattoo of a scenic mountain range on the back of his left shoulder.
    Personality: He is mostly outgoing and is not afraid to jump in when others are in danger. While he is mostly down to earth, he can get arrogant when his own ability is challenged by the arrogance of others.
    Armaments (Armor and weapons): His is usually armored in simple leather armor, and a coat woven with some metal fibers for flexible durability. He is armed with a dark wooden long bow. The bow itself has a magical property that manifests the enchantment the wielder wills into the arrow the bow manifests when drawn. The bow consumes energy to create an arrow. The energy consumed does not have to be magical, but it does have to come from the wielder of the bow. Timorith's favorite enchantment is explosion.
    Bio: Timorith lived in a small country town that was surrounded by a thick forest. A sizable road enters the town through the forest to another larger town where the village trades good with the major cities of the country. He grew up his father being a hunter, and his mother working as a forager. He learned the bow from his father and together his family made a living providing food for the village for both themselves and for trade. For the most part the small town an neighboring cities were unaffected by conflict. Even so, his father was killed by a bear, and his mother died to infection. He moved to a larger city, used his bow skills to feed himself, joined the Ranger Guard and was soon able to afford a magical item. Enchanted weapons were expensive, but it had been a dream of his to one day own one. He and his father used to talk about them from time to time on hunts, but he knew his father could never afford one. From then on, he lived his life using his bow and helping the citizens with the Range Guard until the fateful day where he awoke in a strange stone room surrounded by strange new people.

9. Yajuu_Kikuishi

Yajuu_Kikuishi Active Member

Looking to get a post up tonight.

10. Neji195

Neji195 Not your average "Newbie"

Awesome. I'm a bit more free for the next few weeks so I can post more in good time.