Adventure The Hunger Games

Discussion in 'Books, Comics & Graphic Novels' started by Lucian Hodoboc, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Lucian Hodoboc

I know that most people have watched the movies, but let's talk about the books too. Have you read them? What did you think about it? Did the movies meet your expectations as far as the casting was concerned?

2. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

Did the movie faithfully adapt the books?

3. Lucian Hodoboc

In my opinion, they didn't do a perfect job, and Jennifer Lawrence did not look the part at all. Katniss was supposed to be pretty much a malnourished 16 year old girl. Jennifer looked like a strong and well-fed 25 year old.

4. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice New Member

I've read the first and second books so far but I haven't read the final book in this trilogy yet (please don't tell me anything that happens in the final book as I want to read it without any spoilers). So far, I have enjoyed what I've read. I haven't taken the time to watch the movies yet because I want to finish reading the books before I see the movies. I always do that. I always read the books first and gather my own perceptions of the story before I go see the movie.