The Ninja Master returns after 3 months or more!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Pass_the_M, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Pass_the_M

Pass_the_M New Member

It's been a minute, in fact it was A4 the last time I was here lol Had a hell of a time finding this place. I recognized Quulix and the Lifting Veils thread so I knew I was in the right spot. lol Anyway hi guys.

Kuze likes this.
  2. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

Pass the what again?

Glad you managed to find us. Welcome.

3. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome back! I'm glad that you have found us again. :D

We've tried to leave some clues there for people to follow, but of course as time goes on, they become harder to find. Those who were active on A4 toward the end and opted in for admin emails are included in our newsletter which is sent out a few times a year. That's if they still use the same emails, or if they even check them. haha!

4. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

I remember that name!!!! I don't remember you though so GET OUT!!!!

J/k

Welcome to the forums, where I reign supreme with an iron fist.

5. Pass_the_M

Pass_the_M New Member

@Kuze Just to be clear it isn't a drug reference haha Used to go by Ratix240sx...I think. Lol
    @sharon apple
    But yeah I was feeling super nostalgic last night, had to put my detective cap on when "anime forums" didn't work in Google. But yeah remember you from back in the day.

@Dunn x Dolo
    Lol I actually do remember you.

Kuze, Shannon Apple and Dunn x Dolo like this.
  6. Narilka

Narilka Destroyer of Worlds
    Staff Member Moderator Platinum Founder

Hi there! Welcome back.

7. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

@Pass_the_M: Definitely do remember Ratix240. You did change it to Pass the M at some point though, right? The name is familiar.

8. Pass_the_M

Pass_the_M New Member

Yeah I think I did, but by that point I wasn't on as much. I was mostly active when FaGs was a thing and there was some lady trying to "sext" everyone or whatever lol fun times

@Narilka thanks for the welcome!

9. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

OMG, the 40 year old cougar. Wasn't her name WhiteTiger or something? lol

Pass_the_M likes this.
  10. Pass_the_M

Pass_the_M New Member

ok lol so you do remember that. hahaha Yeah I think that was her name. The main thing i remember about that was she was trying to get me to fly out to arizona lol Im not too picky so i did consider it for a second, but then I thought better of it. Supposedly she had a younger boy friend, but was online flirting behind his back with anime nerds. lol

11. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

A4drama never ceases to amaze. Sakuga City is way quieter in comparison.

12. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

ROFLMAO! I was a mod at the time, so she was kinda notorious as the only known female predator we've had. We banned her for predatory behaviour in the Fun and Games forum. I didn't know the full story of what was going on, just that she was targetting underaged boys as well as young men. The admins back then would have known more. I'm glad you didn't go. God only knows what kind of psycho she was.

13. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Advisory

Are you the guy who used to finish his posts 'with 'something something Ninja?' when he 1st joined A4? If SO, pm ME IF U WANT TO CYBER.

But seriously, good to have you around again and hope you stick around. I was Icarealot on old forum. Don't tell these weebz that tho.

14. Pass_the_M

Pass_the_M New Member

haha yeah man, it was wild, but back in those days I enjoyed drama. lol

Thats wild, I had no idea was she was going after those young boyz. I just thought i was super suave lol When really I just attracted crazy women lol In fact my first high school girl friend actually stalked me before we dated. I had no idea, I would just see this girl staring at me through the cafeteria window and who would duck down if i looked in her direction lol

But yeah its crazy how you can have memories like that from a messageboard, that are just as vivid as stuff that happened to you IRL.

yeah dats me lol honestly i had originally joined just to troll, but i was getting alot of positive feedback from people. lol Next thing I know I'm satisfying ninja fantasies of several female users in the pms lol. probably why White Tiger thought I was a little boy talking about ninjas. haha But yeah man I remember you, sadly I'm not into cyber tho, but we can talk about ninjas and stuff lol I do plan to stick around here and chat will ya'll. :)