Time spent?

Discussion in 'Books, Comics & Graphic Novels' started by JennyorAlice, Nov 10, 2016.

1. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice New Member

How much time would you say you've spent on reading each week? Do you make time for reading or is it just something that happens when you have the time?

Kuze likes this.
  2. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

Less and less each passing day I'd say and I regret it. It was usually reading books when I had spare time but now I'm thinking about jamming a book in my weekend schedule. I've been picking up some of the bygone classics for cheap on Amazon, so I'm hoping they just won't be sitting idle on the shelf. Wasted ammunition they say.

3. AKAnime

AKAnime Newbie
    Gold Founder

Used to be 30-60 minutes before bed every night(until I got into a book and read half the night). At the end of this summer I got so busy I didn't have hardly any time for reading. I did get to read Childhood's End on my plane ride to vacation last month, which is very good for anyone who likes old school sci/fi that is still very relevant.

4. Novaire

Novaire Serial Editor
    Editor Contributor Gold Founder

Not a lot. Week to week, very little, if any. I don't read many books in general, and I don't typically follow my comics month to month, reading them mainly when new volumes are available.

5. Tonto-banchou

Tonto-banchou "Well-Known" Member
    Editor Contributor Social Media Team

I always make the effort to squeeze some reading in after work, but these days, I mostly get my reading done over the weekend. This is why essay collections and/or short story collections are really very appealing to me right now. I can get some manageable chunks in before I sleep, and no story flow gets broken up.