Comedy Tsurezure Children

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Sora Senpai, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

[​IMG]

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School, Shounen

Studio: Studio Gokumi

Source: 4-koma manga

Synopsis
    A series depicting various scenarios of young love. These stories range from a boy, crippled by his absolute lack of confidence in himself, cannot even accept the fact that the girl of his dreams actually asked him out on a date, to the near-psychotic girl that pours her own blood into her homemade chocolate in order to win his heart.

(Source: MangaHelpers) (Via Myanimelist)

#1 Sora Senpai, Jun 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Eyes open for July 4th. First episode airs on that day.

3. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Man this episode had everything! From Sadness to Happiness, from Hilarious to Serious this was a great episode. Also CUTE AF!!!!

4. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Oh my goodness when my man got on the bus at the end I was all "YEAH BOY!!!" but alas it was for nothing. Well not nothing but they aren't dating. it was nice how she said she would bake cookies for him, that was cute.

The little sister had me in tear though. The Kana Hana character is still best girl right now.

5. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Oh my God Chiaki's mom had me crying in this episode!!!

When Kana poked Chiaki in the eyes as well...I was done lol.

The other three relationships are the most interesting. When Minagawa said "Oh man he was actually staring"and she had that smile on her face I was like YES!!!!!

Then Ryouko and Akagi is so good. You wouldnt expect Akagi to be so aggresive but I like that about him. And Ryouko has a Tsundere side to her but its more of a badass Tsundere side. I like this kind of Tsundere.

Then the last two...oh my goodness I wanted to shake both Sugawara and Takano because they're both so damn cute! That ending had me fan boy squealing!!!

One of the best episodes yet. Correction another great episode to add to the list of great episodes aired.

6. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[ Tsurezure Children OP FULL ] Inori Minase - Aimai Moko (アイマイモコ)

7. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Ryoko and Ma-kun are adorable together!
    Yo that elbow to my mans stomach at the end had me in tears!
    Anime is so good.

8. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

While I love some of these couples and how they interact with each other, Shinichi aka the Love Master may be the best character in this anime. My man has me rolling every time he shows up lol.

Aww man Yuki x Jun was hilarious. I like how Yuki knew it was Hotaru instantly lol.

Damn Takano come on you have to know its love!!!! IT AINT NO DAMN FEVER!!!!

9. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

That freaking CURTAIN GAH!!!!! THE TEASE!!!!

My god Takano and Sugawara are so cute!

Not really too interesting in Kanda and Takase's relationship anymore, it was funny but this part was kinda meh.

Gouda and Kamine was cute but a little awkward.

Yuki getting that serious face about her using her serious power. haha Hana Kana at her finest.

10. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Story: So since there were a lot of stories in this anime it's hard to rate for a story as a whole. I just took into account each character's relationship and how their story/love actually developed. Most were really well done. There were some others that kind of got forgotten and the anime tried to bring them back later in the anime but I felt like it didn't work out. 9/10

Art and Animation: The anime seems to be pretty original art and animation wise. While It's not most people cup of tea, I highly enjoyed it. Very easy on the eyes and very enjoyable. 9/10

Sound and Acting: The music was really good and the voice acting was Perfect. No problems at all with the VA's for each character. 9/10

Characters: There is literally not one character that came close to being disliked in this anime for me I seriously loved them all and rooted for them. 10/10

Enjoyment: I thoroughly enjoyed this anime. If they made it 24 minutes but kept it the way it is with short 6-8 minute stories It would be better. 10/10

Overall I really enjoyed this anime. Highly recommended to anyone who wants a really good and funny romantic comedy anime. With nice bits of Slice of Life involved. 10/10