Valentine's Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lucian Hodoboc, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Lucian Hodoboc

Lucian Hodoboc New Member

Happy Saint Valentine's Day to everyone who celebrates this holiday! And, if you're single, treat yourself well, eat some chocolates (or whatever candy you like), and show kindness towards everyone, because there's a lot more to love than romantic love. (y)

tripplej likes this.
  2. tripplej

tripplej Well-Known Member

3. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Is Breaking Down

Well, yes. Technically, romantic love can be classified as eros. But there also exists philia, storge, ludus, mania, pragma, philautia, and agape love. So there is far more than just romantic love.
    Either way, hope everyone has a great Valentines day. I will be doing my usual bit of gaming today, which is made even sweeter by the fact that I finally got Raeve Maeve this morning. Couldn't have asked for a better start to the day. Maybe I'll go get some chocolates too, if I feel up for it.

4. The_Archangel

The_Archangel Shadowbanned

[​IMG]

It was so sparkly, I couldn't resist.

xoxoxo

5. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Happiness, straight from the bottle T___T

6. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Is Breaking Down

Just released today, a Valentines Day music video from VivziePop herself.

7. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

A few days ago, a male friend of mine mentioned that Valentine's has become a bit of a burden for some guys in his friend circle. A lot of people are posting what they got from their significant others on social media, and so, expecting something expensive or big, so that they can show off. It isn't about what you get, it's the thought put into it that counts. I really don't think people should be sharing those moments on social media. Just enjoy each other and don't be so quick to run with the camera. ;)

I hope anyone who is celebrating has a great weekend. ^^

8. JennyorAlice

JennyorAlice Senior Member

I'm with Shannon on this. You also shouldn't be asking people to give you your privacy when you post so much stuff on social media for all the world to see. Everyone else should just enjoy the holiday with the people they care about and that's it.

I hope everyone got to enjoy their Valentine's Day, for those that celebrate the holiday.

Shannon Apple likes this.
  9. Leaf

Leaf Newbie

My Valentine's Day was quiet but nice I was relaxing watching movie most the day. I don't have a special someone in my life so I don't do those special things people do together if there with someone on that day. Perhaps one day who knows, though being by myself right now is good enough for me. I hoped everyone here had a nice Valentine's Day this year.