Vampire: The Masquerade

Discussion in 'Table Top & CCG's' started by Gamma, May 23, 2016.

1. Gamma

Gamma Always be a Dragon.
    Staff Advisory

So some friends and I have been planning a new VtM game for about 6 months now. We got together a huge coterie (ten PCs not counting the GMs PC that she later took out of the game). Two people couldn't play and I had to connect through Google Hangouts. Still, huge game. Huge.

Our Nosferatu is kind of useless. There's a Caitiff in the group but he's pretty on point. The Brujah and the Ventrue are going to kill each other eventually and I've got not one, but two Malks with multiple personality disorder.

This is not what I remember. It took us an hour to go through a door into a hangar.

When's the last time you had a tabletop game go horribly awry?

2. Psychotika

Psychotika Newbie
    Platinum Founder

We have a DnD group at work. My friend rolled a chaotic mage. We started at an inn, we ended at an inn.... ¬.¬

He saw a chest on the top floor of the inn and wanted to root around, but then someone who worked at the inn walked by and saw what he was doing - his immediate reaction was to kill her. He hurls some fire at her, misses - tries again, misses - and the inn just basically ended up burning down.

The DM Stopped it before we all died, he shook is head and next week we started fresh...by a stream.

3. Ravok

Ravok ~Hoping he will get a reply soon

I was hosting and i basicly planned this whole adventure (Well like some basic places and plot points). but then one of my players wanted to search for some weed. And i was like well go with it. HE rolled a 20 and well it all went downhill from there

4. Gamma

Gamma Always be a Dragon.
    Staff Advisory

Isn't that always how it goes...a bad roll and it all went downhill from there.

5. Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Enemy of the State
    Gold Founder

The white wolf system is something that everyone in my group likes to play in, but no one wants to actually RUN the game so we almost never EVER play it. Quite sad really, I like the game and Masquerade is much better than Requiem.