Forum We Have A Wiki Now

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KT Samurai, Jan 16, 2018.

1. KT Samurai

KT Samurai The Peacemaker
    Staff Member Administrator "Owner"

Good morning, everyone!

I've just enabled global usage of a Wiki add-on that we're hoping you guys find useful and interesting. Pretty much everyone should be able to create new content, edit it, undo someone else's edit, and so on (pretty standard for wiki's) in order to whip up our own special brand of wiki content that we can have fun with.

Generally speaking, the idea is to make wiki pages that are both factually informative and a little humorous in order to give popular titles our own unique spin on things. Be creative and fun, don't worry about being stuffy and proper like Wikipedia.

Problem is: most, if not all the staff haven't really figured out how to use it, even after having early access to it for months. Basically, the ball's in your court now to figure it out. If you manage to make a lot of head way into creating content on the wiki then don't be afraid to make a thread about it somewhere (perhaps it'll need it's own sub-forum? Who knows?). This is more or less a trial run to gauge interest; if no one really takes to it we'll remove it and move on to something new.

As usual, if there's an issue then let me know. I'm 99% sure you guys can actually see and use it (you should see a link to it next to "Articles" at the top of the page), so if you can't let me know and I'll fix it.

Have fun!

2. KT Samurai

KT Samurai The Peacemaker
    Staff Member Administrator "Owner"

After letting the wiki languish for months I'm giving it it's own sub-forum for discussion where we can collaborate in coming up with articles and templates together. I'm learning how to use the wiki add-on from the people who code and maintain it, so hopefully we can come up with something nice in the next few weeks together.

Go check out the sub-forum's first sticky here: https://www.sakugacity.com/threads/how-to-use-the-wiki.2903/#post-41094