What anime are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by cberg, May 23, 2016.

1. ALToxicity

ALToxicity The great and powerful Peridot

I've started watching Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san and Zombieland Saga. Nothing makes a work week better than coming home to a bookselling skeleton and an idol group made up entirely of zombies.

2. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Finished Overlord season 3. Holy crap was that sad. Way better than Season 2 but sooooooooo sad.

Anyway, Started watching Durarara and Durarara 2. Great series and glad I finally was able to get back to it. I was only able to watch half of the first season before so now I can actually finish it. That intro music for second half of Durarara 2 doe. <3

3. Dunn x Dolo

Silver Founder

DOUBLE POST FTW!!!!!

Finished up Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blood Orphans. Kinda disappointed in the ending and what happened to most of the Tekkadan members but its Gundam so I enjoyed majority of the show anyways.

Started Watching Blood Battle Blockade....I think that's its name. Kinda meh, but Im going to finish it.

4. Dunn x Dolo

Silver Founder

TRIPLE POST For the Year!!!!

Binge watched two animes this weekend.

Sky Wizards Academy:
    Pretty ho-hum. Nothing really noteworthy that made it stand out. Wasn't too boring but nothing specatular.

Psychic Detective Yakumo:
    I actually really liked this. Sucks that it was only 12 Episodes. Wish they could have done more with the story and continued it. May look it up to see if there is a manga for it.

I started rewatching Gundam 00 to cure my Gundam fix. They really need a new series like this that isn't Build Fighters or whateva crap that wanna be beyblade gundam shit is. After Iron Blood Orphans ending that kinda pissed me off, at least I know this will get my mood back up.

5. Gaff

Gaff Za Warudo
    Silver Founder Plus

Other than airing things, I'm still watching Canaan off and on. It seems a bit more dynamic now that I'm nearing the end, but I found it surprisingly stodgy in the middle episodes, given the magnitude of what was at stake.

6. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

Almost done with Red Garden and to be honest I'm not a fan. It feels too shojo for me. The protagonists breaking into a singsong during the first couple of episodes and there's way too much focus on how their condition negatively affected their personal and social lives instead of the actual supernatural/sci-fi elements of the show and fleshing out the backstory to that.

I'd rather just rock, looking at the LMC.

Also gonna pick up Mouryou no Hako again. I remember dropping it after episode 4 for some reason I can't recall but I am willing to give it another shot since there's not much going on in terms of new shows in the Fall Season.

7. Gaff

Gaff Za Warudo
    Silver Founder Plus

Started watching Mekaku City Actors. It's interesting to see Shaft in full flow outwith a big name like Monogatari or March Lion, but I kind of haven't grasped what the show is actually about yet...

8. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

If you aren't familiar with the music vids or the novel, chances are you'll not understand it completely.