What anime are you currently watching?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by cberg, May 23, 2016.

1. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I've made some purchases this year:

Sword art online alicization bluray boxset (the first half not the one that just finished)
    Highschool of the dead ova
    Highschool of the dead series
    Freezing vibration
    He is my master
    Ikkitousen

I just finished he is my master the other day. I am 4 eps into ikkitousen. I've watched parts of both of them years ago but I dont think I ever finished them. I am wanting to watch air master again as its very similar to ikkitousen in tone and theme. Maybe ikki is a bit more outlandish.

The sao alicization set is quite literally brilliant. I keep forgetting how much better bluray is to streaming for anime. Ok its not completely outclassing streaming but it certainly is more vibrant overall.

My current shows:

Noblesse
    Jujitsu kaiser
    Iwa_kakeru rock climbing girls
    Katana maiden tomoshibi

Definitely enjoying the new shows and the purchases.

#681 yoda313, Nov 1, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2020
  2. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

Also watching Noblesse, Jujutsu Kaisen and Iwakakeru. So far I’m liking all three, so much so that I wished that I waited to begin watching them. This is because each episode has a strong ending that leaves you wanting to know what happens next, like right away. Having to wait another week is just so stressful.

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Ha I know what you mean :D

The only thing I keep forgetting each time I watch a new series is to pay attention to characters in the opening. They never kill off featured characters early on. Of course being that analytical does take away the fun and mystery of a new series!

4. Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Enemy of the State
    Gold Founder

I just finished the blood of zeus and it was fairly good. I stopped watching BNA but it was pretty good. I might make that my next show I get caught back up on. Season 2 of Blood of zeus should be pretty good and I kind of hope it has good endings for both of the main characters.

5. 5oul Crusher

5oul Crusher body and mind

I am watching Lucky Star. I finished it in sub and am now working through it again in dub. I found the first few episodes much weaker than the rest of the show. Konata's dad is my favourite character, he's concerning in a funny way which somehow adds up to being likeable in my mind.

I have also started Parasyte on a friend's recommendation. It's weird, but not too weird. I'm one episode through and I think I'll continue.

I've been watching Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex with another friend. It's good. Not too much else to say there.

On weekends when my bother comes over, we've been watching Toradora. Definitely relate to Ami and her vending machine squatting.

6. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I finished freezing vibration the other day and just started Rosario vampire. Im trying gto go through my unwatched blurays. I dont have many left fortunately.

I dont remember if I made through both seasons but I know I've watched quite a bit of it before. The main character goes to a school for monsters by mistake even though he's human. He bumps into moka who's a vampire that is being restricted by a charm and it turns out he's the only one whose been able to remove it to unleash her true form. Im trying to remember but I think her vampire form is much more mature and serious compared to her school form.

Its a echji rom com in the vein of highschool dxd. Though not quite as extreme if I remember correctly. Lots of fun :)

7. Finfan

Finfan Newbie

I'm actually following quite a few this season. There's Seven Knights Revolution, Those Snow White Notes, Shadow House, the latest My Hero Acadamia, So I'm a Spider, So What, The Slime Diaries, I've been Killing slimes......, The House hunting Dragon,. There's a lot of them out right now.

8. Sakura33

Sakura33 Shooter

Currently watching Ergo Proxy.. pretty cool.dbz

9. applelusta9813

applelusta9813 New Member

The tool created to scrape and transfer Telegram groups or channels active users
    Authentication
    - Multi-account support

- Authentication to Telegram via API credentials
    - Verification code confirmation through Telegram app
    - User Adder
    [​IMG]

- Import list of scraped users from .CSV file and start adding them to your group/channel
    - Adding users to channels works only with first 200 users - Telegram Restriction
    - Adding Settings Configuration
    - Control Delays Between Separate Adds (in milliseconds)
    - Select maximum number of users to be added per run
    Feature Upgrades And Support:

- Automatic and invisible updates of new features and patches to valid users, who purchased license
    - Almost 24/7 Support for users inquiries and issues via Discord server.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. applelusta9813

applelusta9813 New Member

The tool created to scrape and transfer Telegram groups or channels active users
    Authentication
    - Multi-account support

- Authentication to Telegram via API credentials
    - Verification code confirmation through Telegram app
    - User Adder
    [​IMG]

- Import list of scraped users from .CSV file and start adding them to your group/channel
    - Adding users to channels works only with first 200 users - Telegram Restriction
    - Adding Settings Configuration
    - Control Delays Between Separate Adds (in milliseconds)
    - Select maximum number of users to be added per run
    Feature Upgrades And Support:

- Automatic and invisible updates of new features and patches to valid users, who purchased license
    - Almost 24/7 Support for users inquiries and issues via Discord server.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]