Personal What are Some of Your Weirdest Dreams?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 4xdblack, Mar 13, 2017.

1. 4xdblack

4xdblack Accomplished Booty-Cop
    Silver Founder Plus

I've had a lot of weird dreams in my past... Like the time that I had a dream so awesome that I wrote a story about it called Rooftop Car Chases, Latex Suit Babes, and Terminator Horses.
    Or here recently when I had a dream where I decided to make a Halloween decoration by getting a taxidermist and a mortician to team up and put the limbs of a goat onto a human body, then come Easter turns out that decoration was alive and a very confused goat. And that's when the redneck baptist witch hunt for my monstrosity began (please don't tell them it was me who made it)

So needless to say.. my dreams are fucking weird 99% of the time... like holy shit... why?

Please don't make me feel weird for posting this, and post some of your own weird, wild, or intense dreams that you've had in the past. Or even some that you've just recently had.

DEADWAVE likes this.
  2. DEADWAVE

DEADWAVE Numb

Your dreams are weird, and you should feel weird

Chibiurd07 and StrawHats like this.
  3. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Is Breaking Down

I recently had a nightmare, which is unusual for me. In it, I was in submersible going to the bottom of the ocean. When I reached the bottom, I found a cave that had a massive door covering the entrance. On it was a huge lock and I used the submersible's laser torch to cut through it. The gate opens and I go inside, seeing nothing of interest. Just then, a call comes over the radio asking about the open gate. I radio back saying I opened it. The person responds by telling me that door had an omega 6 lock on it and that means it should never be opened as it is keeping something contained. Just then, a massive black shape propels itself past my ship and out through the now open gate.

I woke up right after that. It took me some time to go back to sleep as I probably have submechanophobia to some extent.

4xdblack likes this.
  4. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

My dreams never have a story-line that linear lol. That's almost like something that you would literally see in a tv show/movie.

5. Novaire

Novaire Serial Editor
    Editor Contributor Gold Founder

When I was younger, I had a recurring stream in which there was a field of colorful flowers bordering a black abyss full of rusted gears. Little more than that actually happened, but it the dream occurred a great deal. Perhaps because of how much I despised scraping metal objects at the time, but I really couldn't say.

These days, it's always some convoluted story full of gobbledygook. I had one not long ago, and I wrote it down when I woke up, because I thought it was brilliant, but it turned out to be a load of shite.

4xdblack likes this.
  6. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

Reoccurring dreams are always really weird IMO. Most of mine are reoccurring places. Like I'll have multiple dreams that take place in this location that I've never been to before and it's super weird. One of these days I'm gonna visit one of these dream places and totally freak out lol.

7. Randoms

Randoms Ridiculously Awesome Randomness
    Silver Founder Plus

I occasionally get a reoccurring event where I can't slow down the car I'm driving. Or rather, I can slow it down but never get it to stop regardless of what happens in the rest of the dream.

4xdblack likes this.
  8. StrawHats

StrawHats Stuck in a chair
    Staff Member Moderator Founder

Once, I was the bicycle seat of Keira Knightley's bike...

4xdblack likes this.
  9. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

I dreamed last night that my big cat was eating my little cat.

10. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

Well... they are eating your sandwich tho...

11. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

Slightly different lol the worst part was I just scolded him like yiu would a child that drew on the walls... "No, Fu! We don't eat our friends!"

4xdblack likes this.
  12. Novaire

Novaire Serial Editor
    Editor Contributor Gold Founder

Do your children often eat your walls?

4xdblack likes this.
  13. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Ever since I was little I have always had this annoying ass reoccurring nightmare about the Great white Shark from Jaws.

Its stupid because it can seem like a normal dream, but Jaws will pop up from any water in any form or fashion. No matter if its a small drop of water, or a giant ocean, he can and has just popped up to scare the shit out of me and wake me up in a panic. T_T

Couple of examples that I remember the most for them being stupid and funny....and annoying are:

1.) I dreamt I was on a cruise just having fun. The ship crashed and everybody had to jump overboard. The water was crystal clear and everybody jumped before I did with no problem. I look before I leap, and there is nothing but crystal clear water. As soon as I jump over, Jaws appears with his mouth open just waiting for me. T_T

2.) Another time I had a dream I was in japan walking my Asian model girlfriend home in the rain. We were just laughing and having grand ol time til we came up to a small puddle. This puddle is very small. Like tea cup size small. My girl pays no attention and walks over it. For some reason I just happen to look it at and notice it was bubbling. I continue to look at the bubbles and out of nowhere Jaws pops out this tiny ass puddle and bites me. T_T

3.) I had dream I was Bruce Lee in Enter the dragon. Everything looked like it did in the movie, and it was like I was watching myself on screen. It was the final fight with the claw hand guy and we were in the room before the mirror room. I was all battle scarred and epic looking and he was standing next to some fish tank that magically appeared there out of nowhere. I did the famous Bruce Lee jumping Dragon Kick, and right before I kick him, fucking jaws jumps out the fish tank and eats me. T_T

Its funny and fucked up cuz I still have this nightmare even now, and I have been having it since I almost drowned in a pool when I was younger. Its one of the main reasons I hate going to the beach, and it think its some way my mind tries to cope with my fear of large bodies of water.

#13 Dunn x Dolo, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    4xdblack likes this.
  14. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Famous Member
    Platinum Founder

I had a dream recently where I was dreaming, and then I woke up knowing I was dreaming but I was still dreaming, then when I woke up, I woke up again. This sequence occurred about 3 straight times until I finally woke up, very weird.

#14 Red_Dragon, Mar 15, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Kuze and 4xdblack like this.
  15. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

Is that why you named yourself Dunn? Dun dun... dun dun.. dun dunnn... dun dun dun dun dun

16. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

This happened to me once. I was confused and thinking the entire day after I woke up.

Red_Dragon likes this.
  17. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Famous Member
    Platinum Founder

Haha, I know even when I got up and went to the bathroom I was like "Am I still sleeping"?

Kuze likes this.
  18. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

Or when you think you're awake but actually still sleeping and have to pee.... (ಥʖ̯ಥ)

19. Matemar

Matemar Corvus

I've had a nightmare a month ago, I jumped from the bed into a sitting position (like in the movies) I was breathing heavy and was nervous. I don't remember what I was dreaming about though.

I've had many dreams worthy of mention, but I forget them soon after. I know they were weird or scary though.

That's pretty scary. Some people report going through it a 100 times and being in shock after.

20. wesleyv1

wesleyv1 Mokoto "revy" kino

I have fairly weird dreams on a nightly basis but I'd have to say the weirdest one was the one that semi came true....and now for the explination

In the dream i walk outside the backdoor of a house and see a train sitting at the bottom of a reviene, now flash forward..oh..about a decade or so and I'm help my dad work on a house and as i walk out the back door i see the exact same reviene but the train isn't there. The weirdest part of it all though is that sometimes i would have alternate versions of the dream where for some reason the train is parked on the side of the house