What are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Scruffie, May 23, 2016.

1. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Kin of the Cosmos
    Platinum Founder

Been playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. It's pretty fun, but the art is inconsistent. Some places are amazing looking while others are just god awful. After playing pretty much every CastleVania title I feel like I have seen all of the enemies and bosses before. It feels like after Iga made Aria of Sorrow he just got stuck making more of the same: Anime style, SotN exploration, soul system and all. It's definitely a fun game, I highly recommend it so far.

Other than that I play "Squad" on PC for a few hours on weekends. It hits that team-based shooter itch for me. It's somewhat realistic without being autistic, it's class based, the playerbase keeps growing, each update brings for mechanics and fun things, and the community is mostly made up for pretty chill people who don't take it the game super seriously.

Some of my Russian friends kept pushing me to play Witcher 3 for the last 2 years, so I finally started that, but to be honest openworld games are a slog for me. They're so confident I will love it, and I am really trying my best to enjoy it, but it really hasn't hooked me in the slightest :(

2. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I bought bloodstained the other day too. Haven't played it yet.

I upgraded my pc and got the oculus rift s. Love it! It actually runs on a i5 2400 but i have 16gb ram (ddr3) and a 6gb nvidia geforce 1660. I got STARWARS VADER IMMORTAL. LOVE IT!!!!

you can actually finally do a full 1:1 lightsaber battle!!! I do have the standalone jedi battles ar headset but it pales in comparison to the rift game.

Itscool that the rift s has the cameras that show you the room when you step out if the "guardian" zone.

I enjoy it :)

3. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Kin of the Cosmos
    Platinum Founder

I'll just leave this here:

2spooky4me

#1223 ThisGuy, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  4. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

Dark Souls 3, L.A. Noire.

5. Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Enemy of the State
    Gold Founder

I am currently doing a little borderlands 2 and Doom, and I just bought a game called Break the Game. Haven't played it yet.