What Kind of Phone Do You Have/Want?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Red_Dragon, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

After I had to turn in my antique Android back to the company (actually, the phone was junk, they just wanted to reassign the number) I had to find something for myself. Since I’ve been using my iPad most of the time now for internet, mail and apps I decided to go with an iPhone 8. It works the same way and syncs up with the iPad to share pretty much everything seamlessly. It can also be found at a reasonable price and should still be supported for quite some time.

Red_Dragon likes this.
  2. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

I've been using a Vodafone Smart Ultra 6. I couldn't give a toss about all these iPhones and brand named Androids. The phone has an excellent main camera for a phone of it's price range (220 euro at the time I got it) and does everything I want it to. Okay, it's front facing camera is shite, but I don't have a phone for taking selfies.

Might be time for an upgrade though because the battery isn't what it used to be. I'd still opt for a mid-priced android, so long as it has a good camera and space for my favourite apps.

Red_Dragon likes this.
  3. Pinky The Blue Flamingo

Pinky The Blue Flamingo Too old for this shit
    Staff Advisory Editor-in-Chief Gold Founder

Ive got two phones, a samsung s10e for smartphoning, and I love the flat screen, curved screens are so frustrating tbh. I wish I could give it up, but i need the security token app for work and its like, ugh, why.

and I have an alcatel go flip for when I need to disconnect. I had to upgrade to this one because my alcatel sparq II is losing its 2G connection sometime this year and I didnt want to be stuck with the spotty 3G connection.
    T9 for lyfe!
    [​IMG]

Oh Snape and Shannon Apple like this.
  4. Grungie

Grungie Established Member
    Contributor

My parents have been rocking their iPhone 6’s for quite awhile, and they still work really well. My dad only recently upgraded just because he got a good deal on an 8.

5. Red_Dragon

Red_Dragon Established Member
    Platinum Founder

New iPhone 11 family announced:

6. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Is Breaking Down

I use an Android S7.
    Honestly, it does the job and I can keep using it until it falls apart. I have never felt the need to upgrade.