What Manga do People Own?

Discussion in 'Manga' started by 5oul Crusher, Dec 30, 2020.

1. 5oul Crusher

5oul Crusher body and mind

Not too long ago I found that one of the local bookstores stocks manga and since then I've been slowing filling a shelf with manga. So I was wondering what manga do people own?

I own 8 volumes of Tokyo Ghoul: re because I'm edgy teen at heart; 3 volumes of Bakuman because I went through a phase; 2 volumes of RWBY because I don't know why (you think one volume would have been enough); and 2 volumes of CITY. I also have a copy of Uzumaki which I leant to a friend.

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Blame! by Tsutomu Nihei. The only manga that made me feel I had to own it. The artwork is mad.

I want to own Mushishi as well but there aren't any news of re-release prints and the pre-2010 release prints have gone poof. Copies that are available cost hella money. Like 10 times the actual print price. Thank you scalpers. I see some decent price listings on ebay but am not too confident.

I want to own something by Junji Ito as well. Maybe Uzumaki, maybe Tomie or the art collection volume that was recently released.

Anyway I just own the Blame! manga. Enough chatter from me.

3. 5oul Crusher

5oul Crusher body and mind

I went on a small shopping spree and bought nine volumes of Komi Can't Communicate. Komi Can't Communicate is a good time.

I also got the Chobits 20th Edition 1. I need some Clamp goodness in my life somewhere. I don't really recommend Chobits, but I like it so that's what matters.