What up?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Neilsan, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Neilsan

Neilsan Visitor

What up, folks?

Neil Burns, aka Neilsan, here. It is nice to meet everyone. I am a single 48-year-old male who
    works in a medical warehouse. I like theater, photography, writing, sci fi and anime. In fact, I've
    been watching anime since I was youger. Anything from Speed Racer to Star Blazers to Tenchi
    Muyo to Cowboy Bebop to Sailor Moon. I have no preference. I look forward to contributing.
    So, it's nice to be here and, as Ron Burgundy would say, Stay classy, animates.

Shannon Apple likes this.
  2. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum @Neilsan. Good to have you on board.

We're the remnants of a very old anime community, so you'll find that the average age here is a lot higher than most other places. No tweens stinking the place up hehe! Have fun and hope to see you become part of the furniture here.

Oh and our IRC chatroom has a few people hanging out there during USA working hours, so feel free to pop in and say hi. The link for the web client is up there on the top right of the site. The most usual suspects you'll find in there are @Dunn x Dolo and @Interest1ng. Hehe.

Just be aware that the forum goes real quiet on weekends. That's when they all get lives around here. XD

Interest1ng likes this.
  3. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

What you need lives for? Leave it all behind and live in cyber-space.

4. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Whaddup mang!!!!!!! Im Dunndolo, King of Chatroom, greatest member on this board, and resident asshole yet everybody loves me. :p

Welcome! Not sure why your introduction sounds like your signing up for a dating website but nevertheless enjoy your time here. :D

Don't worry as you fit right in with a lot of the older folk here like myself and a couple of others. I would say @Shannon Apple too but everybody knows she is like 80 years old so she is in a class of her own. XD

Make some post, browse the forum and drop by the chatroom sometime.

Narilka and Interest1ng like this.
  5. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Believe In Death

Hello and welcome to you all.
    I am certain you will most likely make a name for yourself here. And age, is just a number and only means anything if you allow it to. I still feel like I'm in my very early twenties when I am not. Look forward to your inputs.

6. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Don't make me ban your bearded carcus.

Dunn x Dolo likes this.
  7. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

So many old people.

8. Narilka

Narilka Destroyer of Worlds
    Staff Member Moderator Platinum Founder

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy everything. If you ever need anything or have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

@Dunn x Dolo is totally the oldest soul amongst us, don’t let him fool you.

Shannon Apple and Dunn x Dolo like this.