Slice of Life Yuru Camp△

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:

Rin likes to go camping by herself along the lakes that provide a scenic view of Mt. Fuji. Nadeshiko loves to take cycling trips by herself to places where she can see Mt. Fuji. After they meet, Rin and Nadeshiko take camping trips, eat cup ramen together, and enjoy the scenery.

(Source: ANN)

Trailers
    :

Air Date: Jan 4, 2018

Official Site: here

Twitter: here

A relaxing, camping show where a group of girls chill out, camp and enjoy the scenic beauty of Mt. Fuji, and you can too. First episode airs on January 4th. No the title is not Yuri Camp.

2. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

This looks cute. Ill give it a chance. Though i probably wont catch it till thd weekend.

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Akk its nit on crunchyroll or netflix. Im not paying for another service so ill have to pass.

4. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

5. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Really? Usually they have a trailer up for the upcoming seasons shows. I didnt see it last night on my ps4.

Im all for it if its there. Fortunately i have an xbox one and a chromecast so i can watch it if my ps4 isnt updated.

6. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

Yuru Camp△ Opening

7. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Was really not expecting this. I expected a lot more Yuri action around the campfire. This was actually pretty informative. Plus the opening was freaking amazing! I absolutely loved the art, animation, and background music as well, especially the music!

Characters were really enjoyable as well. I'll def be keeping on this anime.

8. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Ditto.

Its weird the narrator aspect gave me a flashback to survival game club :D

In terms of pacing and vibes i have a strong flying witch feel. At least the intro episode did. Flying witch was just so relaxing and enjoyable. Im a little worried though. I hope it doesnt turn into a school anime. So long as they spend more then 50% outdoors it will make it unique and special.

I actually had flashbacks to heavens lost property. I remembered the guy who lived on the river bank. Oh that was another thing. They let kids camp alone outside at a camp ground in Japan? Im like wtf???

Edit

One othrr thiing - i think rin is the first girl you meet. I kinda think shes similar to lucy from the peanuts. Not a dead ringer but something about her. Ive had this thought on another character on another series but don't remember which one.

#8 yoda313, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
  9. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

Yuru Camp△ Ending Theme "Furu Biyori" by Eri Sasaki MV

10. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

"Oh this is a Pinecone"
    "Konnichiwa"
    omg this show has my rolling!
    Along with the good feels and Ukulele.

Loving this anime

11. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Ditto :) This is my new flying witch. Its just so relaxing.

The music is fun. The intro is kinda like a 70s sitcom theme song. And the background music has a medieval England renaissance festival flair to it.

Also

the bit of the pink girl running into thd glass was a riot. I didnt think shed actually do it but laughed like crazy when she did.

Also when rin was seeing the dogs she hada great smirk on her face when the first couldnt reach her but the second did and bowled her over. Then she was regretting totally showing her rejection of joining the group.

This looks like it will turn out to be a true hidden jem.

By the way are these faithful recreations of the parks by Mt Fuji? Im sure logistically theres some creative license being used for the show. But would the camp grounds be on google maps??? Well i do see some shrines nearby and one trail listed on google maps. However anything else close by is in Japanese. I guess ill have to search on my desktop later.

#11 yoda313, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  12. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

Yuru Camp Opening Full : Shiny Days - Asaka